The Day’s Delicious
Assorted nonsense and marginally relevant shenanigans via my personal delicious.com bookmarks.
- Princeton publishes how-to guide for hacking Sequoia e-voting machines: Crap like this just scares the ever-living shit out of me. I'm all for technology, but there is a point where our analog ancestry starts to make more sense.
- 2007 to 2008 Social Technographic Data Indicates Increase In Adoption: Marking this to dig into more later. At first glance, the changes are rather startling, with adoption rates climbing faster than I would have anticipated.
- Students Competing For Slots At Elite Colleges Resorting To “Facebook Sabotage”: I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them learn to backstab. Show them all the bile they have inside. Give them a sense of deviousness to make it easier. Let the children's evil laughter remind us of how we have grown to be.
- Low-Cost Multi-point Interactive Whiteboards Using the Wiimote: How low cost? How does $50 and a few hours strike you?
- Attention economy: It's amazing some of the corners of the web that grab you from time to time. For instance, take this little nugget from Wikipedia…