The Day’s Delicious
Assorted nonsense and marginally relevant shenanigans via my personal delicious.com bookmarks.
- The Great Seduction: We are all Scoble now: Is personal branding via social media just a big pyramid scheme? Articles like this start to make me think that…which will ultimately undermine the opportunity for the common folk to be seen and heard.
- Facebook’s “In-House Sociologist” Shares Stats on Users’ Social Behavior: More proof for my thought that Facebook (like many other pockets of social media) represents the intersection of voyeurism and narcissism.
- Pizzeria Employees Wear T-Shirts With Quotes From Nasty Yelp Reviews: Simply…genius.
- Word of mouth vs. buzz: Church of the Customer Blog: What's the diff between "buzz" and "word of mouth?" This blog post gives about as clear of an answer as I've seen yet.
- Tim Westergren: Pandora iPhone App Redefined Net Radio: Great thoughts regarding the sea change in consumer perception of internet radio.