The Day’s Delicious
Assorted nonsense and marginally relevant shenanigans via my personal delicious.com bookmarks.
- The Invincible Apple: 10 Lessons From the Coolest Company Anywhere: A fantastic read and insightful look into the mind of a true brand cult. Who will be the next Apple? Does that question really matter when Apple will do everything it can to make sure the "next Apple" doesn't happen?
- Apple’s iOS 4 Manual Explains the Nitty-Gritty of New OS: 1.7 million phones sold in the first 3 days? That's easy. Figuring out all the new buzzers and whistles? You might have to dig a bit. But this might help…
- oblong industries, inc.: If this is the future of computer user interfaces then we're all going to have killer upper body strength. Seriously, does anyone else think this would be a pretty damn tiring day of work?
- The Trailer for the Facebook Movie Is Out and It Is Terrifying: You know, I really dug "Pirates of Silicon Valley" (1999) about the rise of Apple and Microsoft, so I'm hoping this compares. It'll be interesting to see how they portray Zuckerburg: nefarious manipulator or clueless hack.
- How I’d Hack Your Weak Passwords: If this doesn't convince you to start using a stronger password methodology, then nothing will.